On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:38:41 -0400
David Walluck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Either the kernel-headers are somewhat incompatible with the actual
> headers in kernel-source, or there is a bug in the NVIDIA_kernel RPM
> where it's including the headers from the wrong kernel (i.e. some
> other(custom) kernel source I may have had in /usr/src/linux).

The kernel-header are a part of the glibc src and have been so for
almost 6 months.
It Is Not part of the kernel-x.x.x.xmdk-x-xmdk.src.rpm.
The version of the kernel-headers rpm is dependent upon the installed
kernel of the build host for glibc.

kernel-source-x.x.x-xmdk.i586.rpm has never included kernel-headers,
header are a separate rpm.

Pkgs rebuilds such as NVIDIA_kernel Require that Both kernel-source and
kernel-header be installed.

    Charles

Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his country, it is a sure
sign he expects to be paid for it
                -- H.L. Mencken on Murphy n°9
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]