I am running the drivers now. I compiled them just fine with no errors.
Well, no errors after I installed kernel-source and kernel-headers. On
an odd note though I notice something strange...

I did a rpm -qa |grep kernel and here is my output:

kernel-2.4.19.13mdk-1-1mdk
kernel-headers-2.4.18-41mdk
kernel-source-2.4.19-13mdk

shouldn't the versions be the same???