>From: "Mark Meijer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>company that currently owns and develops Gamebryo). So other than
>rendering existing game models from games like Oblivion, there is

But that was the whole idea. By purchasing 45 euros (now 25) game,
I would have a plenty of models. The game genre is also important
as I'm not up to Quake etc. I would find use for the Oblivion models.

And please note that I'm aware that the models can only be used
for personal use. That is why the NIF is fine. No more is needed.
The advantage is that Niftools exists.

The NIF models are far superiour when compared to Quake etc. models.
It is because NIF stores the internal engine scenegraph. A good
place to learn the engine design. We may always later switch to
Collade (if it is equivalent format) when we start having equal
amount of quality models (if ever).

Unfortunately I'm not skilled enough for this project.

Juhana