I'm in need of a way from preventing T's or CT's from entering certain
areas, I'm presently using a filter entity with a func_push but it's not
working very well. The helpers for func_push are not very accurate for the
push direction comes from the center, so if you approach from the side you
are push sideways and not back. Also it seems that with enough persistence
you can always break through a func_push even with a very high push force
and entity thickness.

I'd really like to ditch this method all together, can anyone think of a
way to simply have team specific clips for CSGO? How was this done in Day
of Defeat Source?