What you are looking for would be func_respawnroomvisualizer but it doesn't exist in CSGO, only in TF2 and DOD Source.

Valve would need to add support for it. Tell us what you are doing and they might do a compliment and implement it.

-ics

Michael Mayea kirjoitti:
This does not appear to block players, only physics objects, after testing. I textured it trigger, made a logic_auto ensure it started enabled, set the filter to both allow / disallow, tried both teams, I could no get this to function as desired.