I've been working on a new game mode for CSGO powered by vscripts. The
purpose is to provide a competitive game mode that requires 50% less time
commitment, and is also coupled with a DM style respawn system in order to
increase the frequency of encounters.

The mode features two control zones CT's must defend. Terrorists can
capture a zone by being present in the area if CT's are not present. If one
zone is captured, new events are triggered through listening entities.

Now because I'm using a DM style respawn system, I want to prevent players
from entering the opposing teams spawn, so I want to be able to create
force fields which are team specific, and it is important that players can
backtrack and rotate so I cannot create a hard physical 1 way direction
limitation, it has to be team specific.

I appreciate Valve's time, if they were to implement this feature, I would
most certainly utilize it and release to the workshop with the goal of
spawning an entirely new competitive meta game for CSGO. (I've accepted the
insurmountable probability!)

I've already heavily invested my time into this project, and I've even been
developing my own artistic flair to match the zany nature of the new game
mode. No pressure on Valve, I will eventually solve this problem, but if
they could enable me to do this in a less hacky manner I would greatly
appreciate it. Here's a glimpse into my new art theme I've been developing,
inspired by Quake. The map is ready for testing as soon as I can resolve
this issue.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44233222326671780/1ED4D5C316B1CD1769A72E4871655E0FB5410DC3/