On 2009/08/28 19:57 (GMT-0700) Michael Venables composed:

> On 8/28/2009 3:26 PM, Felix Miata wrote:

>> I did a fresh Tiger install last week, and immediately updated to 10.4.11. I
>> installed no other software except for SeaMonkey 1.1.7&  Firefox 3.5.2. This
>> left me with 100% of the M$ web fonts installed.

> Was that a tyop, or are you saying that either Apple or Mozilla are
> including the M$ web fonts?

No typo, and not Mozilla. Apple is a marketing company as much as anything
else. It knows the value of those fonts to users of its OS.

>> My eyes? What analysis?

> Whatever produced that interesting looking screen-cap you posted,
> overlaid on my page.  =]

Plain, ordinary screencap program. Not overlay. Inlay, designed to produce
real-world context. Open the topmost URL and look at its HTML.
--
How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose
understanding rather than silver. Proverbs 16:16 NKJV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/