On Sep 5, 2013, at 10:09 PM, vi...@graymatterstudios.ca wrote:

> Hi. I have been lurking in this forum for a few years and have learned quite
> a bit from reading the posts. Now I have a question to ask.
>
> I am coding an html eBlast and have most of the CSS as inline but I also have
> quite a bit of css in the head. It seems MailChimp strips out the css in the
> head. Does anyone know how to get around this?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Vince Mendella

Vince, everything one reads on the 'net about html emails says use only inline
css and tables, and even then there are many css styles to be avoided,
especially floats. You can't always rely on inheritance either, so you have to
repeat some styles with every occurence of a tag.

I use tables for structure and inline css for basic styling and have had no
disasters with hotmail, google, yahoo or email programmes like outlook and mail.

Peter H.