-Caveat Lector-

There's the fruit of Rome. I never once ever said i
was anything other than a saved sinner. All have
sinned and come short of the glory (Rom 6:23). Like it
or hate it, a Christian is defined by the scripture,
Catholicism is defined by tradition, which "she"
openly admits. I guess if thats what "arrogant" and
"hypocrite" means in todays NewSpeak, thanks for
catching me up. Notice I didnt say "typical" :)
--- Edward Britton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> >papists or prods, you are all the same to me. i.e,
> delusional, disfunctional
> >individuals who need a higher moral authority to
> decide what life is about
> >and how to live it.
>

> In matters of faith (or pretty much anything else
> for that matter), I have
> ONE Authority to which I am responsible--and the
> Pope ain't it.  I do not
> pray to icons, and I do not seek the intercession of
> human beings.  I
> pray--when I pray--to God and/or His son (as I
> understand Each).
>

> >fine, you need a crutch because death is so fucking
> scarey, but when you
> >take a higher moral ground based on faith and
> condemn other delusionists for
> >their different faith, then i think you are a
> problem.
>

> OR the delusion makes them a problem; one way or the
> other.
>

> >it is all about being better than someone else,
> isn't it? you are a purer,
> >better christian because you have a better
> understanding of what the bible
> >means than other "so-called" christians. i bet this
> doesn't just stop at
> >catholics, does it janesaved? i bet you look down
> your nose at other
> >protestant denominations too.
>

> Speaking as a *Protestant* Episcopalian, I resemble
> that remark :-)
>

> Edward   ><+>
>
> "UFOs exist.   It's the Air Force that's only in
> science fiction."~GB+
> http://www.global-connector.com
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com