There's the fruit of Rome.

What?  Grapes?  :-)

 I never once ever said i
was anything other than a saved sinner.

Good for you!  :-)

 All have
sinned and come short of the glory (Rom 6:23).

Yep.

 Like it
or hate it, a Christian is defined by the scripture,

Nope.  A Christian is "defined" by his or her faith in Christ.  Scripture is a guide, not a definition.

Catholicism is defined by tradition, which "she"
openly admits.

Then you're both wrong.  Catholicism is "defined" by A) being a member of a universal community (communion) of believers, B) by apostolic lineage, or C) by both.

 I guess if thats what "arrogant" and
"hypocrite" means in todays NewSpeak, thanks for
catching me up. Notice I didnt say "typical" :)

ROFL!

Edward   ><+>

"
UFOs exist.   It's the Air Force that's only in science fiction."~GB+
http://www.global-connector.com