From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >I know each one of the officers personally who officiated
> >at the infamous surrender of private property. I am
> >staggered to hear you talk about them
> >like this. I will take them to task!

Ah yes, but you are a fellow Police officer and It would be
unlikely that they would treat you in a way that was
calculated to annoy you.

I have to agree with Dave that the crew who took my
Pistols (probably the same guys as Dave's) did seem to
enjoy what they were doing and didn't seem to mind that
they were taking part in an excercise that was at best
pointless and at worst state sanctioned theft. One of
them didn't like me at all as I had previously refused to
sign a statement for them against a local dealer they
were persecuting, sorry, prosecuting and referred to me
as a trouble maker. A remark that brought a rather swift
apology when the full ramifications that could have
resulted sunk in a few seconds later. I also have it on
good authority that the same Officer at the case that
resulted from this dealers persecution said to one of the
Lawyers present something along the lines of "well now
we've got their pistols, we can start on the shotguns
next" to which said lawyer replied "Well you're not getting
my bloody shotguns".

No, these guys certainly did seem to be enjoying what
they were doing.

Jonathan Laws.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]