On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Tom Vogt wrote:

> two different explanations. how can we find out which one is closer to
> the truth?

What truth? What makes you think there couldn't be even more factors like
religous, economic, or raw resource issues as well.

Quit looking for easy answers.

> and again there's the question of whether an ideal should be followed if
> it is proven to be so volatile.

Not sure what you mean by volatile in this context. All ideas are
volatile.

            The future is downloading. Can you hear the impact?

                                        O[rphan] D[rift>]
                                        Cyber Positive

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]