On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, Richard Evans wrote:

> The one exception to this would be additions, and in that case I can generate
> any new locales for the time being - I'm not saying that I'll never release
> the generator code, simply that it's not feasible in the short term.

Why isn't it feasible?  Just release it and I'll clean it up if necessary.

I'm not willing to check in generated code without having the generator
available, though.  If you're really not willing to release yours, I'll
just write one from scratch that generates the same output.

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com