David Brownell wrote:

Either way, the lack of a complete proposal (not necessarily
in the form of patches) makes it hard to get anywhere with
such OMAP-L1xx discussions...

I think I've expressed it clear enough: common shared code is
to be moved to plat-davinci/ and OMAP-L1x support is to be
added into new mach- directory.

And yet Kevin felt that was missing details (not complete)...

While that sounds plausible to me at this point, it's also
clear that the missing details could make a big difference.

   Let us be more clear. What exactly details are needed?

I suspect that until patches appear, discussion can get no
further.  Plus, if it's going to be "mach-omap-L1" it'd
be good to have enough detail that the OMAP team (and RMK)
can see why it should pair with "plat-davinci" instead of
the more obvious "plat-omap".

   Damn that rename again...

- Dave

WBR, Sergei