In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Kingsley Idehen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>We can inference over rules for classes and subclasses.

Sounds good.

>I'll look at what you've sent when I have a moment. If you've sent
>triples then we can create rules etc..  If all is done right we might
>even make a nice tutorial out of this whole thing.

If I've got it slightly wrong, let me know and I'll sort it out.  The
property mappings are an XML document, so it's trivial to re-express
them differently if I've misunderstood the required format.

Is it a worthwhile project to consider the overall ontology represented
by the extracted WP classes and properties, and to work out how to
improve retrieval in dbpedia by (a) adding this sort of equivalence
mapping and (b) recommending "best practice" for class and property
values in WP templates, to improve the quality of what comes in in the
first place?

Richard

--
Richard Light
XML/XSLT and Museum Information Consultancy