Here's the relative chunk from mine.  Basically my noabuse and
nopostmaster tests have bneen reduced to 4 from 5.  Then badheaders was
reduced to 4 from 8 (any ColdFusion-generated email will fail this one
unless specially handled, and few CF programmers are aware of the
problem).  Then the weight10 test was replaced with weight13, so that
these three tests can all fail without tripping the weight test, but if
anything else goes ...

I get a little spam, but this eats maybe 90-95% and I've had no
complaints of MIA email.

--Matt Robertson--
MSB Designs, Inc.
http://mysecretbase.com

ORDB            ip4r    relays.ordb.org                 *
5       0
OSDUL           ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.3
5       0
OSFORM          ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.8
5       0
OSLIST          ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.7
5       0
OSRELAY         ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.2
5       0
OSSMART         ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.5
5       0
OSSOFT          ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.6
5       0
OSSRC           ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.4
5       0
SPAMCOP         ip4r    bl.spamcop.net                  127.0.0.2
9       0

DSN             rhsbl   dsn.rfc-ignorant.org            127.0.0.2
5       0
NOABUSE         rhsbl   abuse.rfc-ignorant.org          127.0.0.4
4       0
NOPOSTMASTER    rhsbl   postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org     127.0.0.3
4       0

BADHEADERS      badheaders      x       x       4       0
MAILFROM        envfrom         x       x       12      0
PERCENT         percent         x       x       10      0
REVDNS          revdnsexists    x       x       5       0
ROUTING         spamrouting     x       x       5       0
SPAMHEADERS     spamheaders     x       x       5       0

#SNIFFER        external        nonzero
"C:\IMail\Declude\Sniffer\sniffer.exe authentication"

WEIGHT13        weight          x       x       13      0