I believe the explanation that everyone is looking for with this "revenue
sharing" piece is there is a difference between revenue boosting, and
revenue saving.

With all the competition from the major players in our market today, we
constantly have to integrate new services at no additional price increase to
our customers - whether it be extra Spam filtering services, larger
bandwidth allocations on web sites, more email accounts in standard hosting
packages, etc.  This results in added expenditures with no additional
revenue.

Each time we have to do this, we have to weigh the factors - what is the
cost per user to implement?  Will it allow us to keep the customer for
another year?

We do not get new customers because we have a remarkable Spam filter system
that no one else has - all ISP's in my market provide Spam filtering.  We
get new customers because we get to know them by first names and provide
24/7 customer service that is hard to find elsewhere.

Sincerely,

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web Solutions, Inc.
804-346-5300 x112
877-800-GLOBAL (4562) x112
http://globalweb.net

Richmond's Internet Source since 1996!
WEB HOSTING including EMAIL beginning at $29/month!

DSL Starting at $34.95/month!

Non-Profits - receive a 25% discount on most services!

"Global Web Solutions" is a registered trademark of Global Web Solutions,
Inc., Glen Allen, VA