Martin Konold wrote:
Am Montag, 19. Dezember 2005 14:00 schrieb Michael Sweet:

Hi Michael,

The goal, I thought, was for RUDI to provide access to a common set of
dialogs (file and print have been suggested so far) and not to suddenly
become a system-level library providing all common services and UIs.

Actually to the contrary is true as hinted on http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/1396?size=_original the concept of RUDI is to provide common services including but _not_ limited to dialogs and other aspects of the UIs.

I find your diagram unreadable - what are you actually trying to say
with this?  What does your new architecture really look like, or are
you just putting down your ideas and joining them with lines to make
them look pretty?