Just for reference. With latest NoScript View Source is broken and it throws an exception now and then. Still on Beta because of this one. I won't browse the web without it.

For me Web Extensions do not cut it yet and Classic Extensions are unsupported and go away. Bad timing even on a Nightly. You should have waited till ESR 59 for mass removals of interfaces and to stabilize this more.

FRG