I think there are two things getting conflated here:

1) Disclosure of revoked unexpired CA certificates signed by a trusted CA

2) Disclosure of CA certificates signed by CAs that are the subject of #1

Imagine the following heirarchy:

Univercert Root CA (in trust store)  --(CA Cert A)--> Aperture Science
Corporate Root --(CA Cert B)--> Aperture Science Server CA --(End
Entity Cert)--> www.aperature.xa

If CA Cert A is revoked, it goes in OneCRL.  What about CA Cert B?
Does it need to be disclosed?

Thanks,
Peter