Hi,
please make sure that the UI shows which plugin (Java, Flash, ...) the
user is about to enable.

Use case: When I visit a page that is supposed to show a physics
demonstration (one of the things where sometimes Java is still used), I
need to know if it is Java or Flash before I enable it - Java will take
ages to load and often crash the browser, while flash will work fine.
Unless I really need to see the content, if NoScript shows a Java
placeholder, it's an instant CTRL-W.

Kind regards,
Jan

--
Please avoid sending mails, use the group instead.
If you really need to send me an e-mail, mention "FROM NG"