Lucas Adamski schrieb:
To summarize, I am proposing:

Can we have something in there that allows a user to place even something like Flash into an explicit click-to-play mode? (I think it's OK if the "enable for this site only if clicked often enough" mechanism applies for that, as long as I can opt into click-to-play for even the common plugins.)

Yes, that means we no longer have a non-defeatable block.

Umm, I can't see that connection from your newest message. Is that with some things from the earlier quoted emails in effect? I just got confused what you are pointing to here.

Cheers,
Robert