I loved *mergeable*.
One thing I realized after using the 4 Probot Integrations is that some of
the Probot apps are not actively maintained and might even be broken.
For example, *ci-reporter *didn't work for us and there are other users facing
similar issues <https://github.com/JasonEtco/ci-reporter/issues/40>.

I looked into other Probot apps including the one's suggested by Jarek and
the one Max created.

- https://probot.github.io/apps/welcome/ : This one has this
<https://github.com/behaviorbot/welcome/issues/12> particular issue open
that might not make the experience pleasant for contributors.
- https://github.com/mithro/autolabeler: Need to test if it is working as
it looks a bit outdated (and not actively maintained - no replies on issues
<https://github.com/mithro/autolabeler/issues>), however it might still
work.
- https://probot.github.io/apps/pr-triage/ : Might be good to have but this
issue <https://github.com/pr-triage/app/issues/181> might bite us too. Not
a major problem but just something to note.
- https://probot.github.io/apps/tests-checker/ : I liked this one
- https://probot.github.io/apps/reminders/ : Again might be outdated but
would need some testing to see if it actually works.
- https://github.com/z0al/dep : I liked this one too but it currently only
matches on "#PR_NUMBER". Open Issue <https://github.com/z0al/dep/issues/18> so
would want to hear opinions from others.

@Max - I like your idea and maybe long term it might make more sense. Happy
to help in the effort so that we can make it more *general*.
But there are many advantages to building something that would also help us
avoid asking extra permissions from INFRA as well as make some general
features.

I have also seen people shifting towards Github actions to do some of the
automation related to labels, comments, etc.
Does anyone have some opinion or experience with it vs Probot apps?

Regards,
Kaxil