I believe that the best way forward at this moment is to identify a small
set of features that we can ship in near future with our limited set of
contributors/committers. I also suggest that we allow committers to take
ownership of some component for the time being and focus on getting a
feature there.

I am willing to help, at least for some months.

--
Regards,

Atri
Apache Concerted