Hi Vlad

I have been watching this debate from the sidelines and just decided to
jump in.

As an Apex PMC member you said "... I am responsible for maintaining the
correct state of the project...". But let's face it, you don't actually
have to do it just like you didn't have to make contributions, make
proposals or do all sorts of other things for keeping the project alive and
vibrant. Without doing absolutely anything, PMC members will continue to
remain PMC members which applies to you as well.

So at this stage, you may do nothing, you may start mobilizing for making
contributions, you may stop being a member of PMC or you may start this
drive to move the project to the attic. May I know why you chose the last
option instead of one of the others? It will be good to know your answer
before discussing the details of people staying away or being discouraged.

Sanjay