On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 01:04 AM, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

--On Tuesday, January 28, 2003 8:07 AM -0500 Garrett Rooney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

if nobody else is volunteering (and i don't think i've seen another
response on the list) i'd be happy to do any associated legwork
that's needed, but as i don't have commit access, someone else is
going to need to be involved at some point.

Okay, here is what would be helpful and something you might be able to provide feedback on: can you *build* and *install* parallel apr/apr-util? Bonus question: Can you use httpd with an installed apr/apr-util? If not, what do we need to fix?

I think knowing tenatively that these packaging issues are straightened out before we tag would be *real* nice. -- justin

i'll give that a try tonight.

-garrett