Jeff Trawick wrote:

Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

Okay, here is what would be helpful and something you might be able to
provide feedback on: can you *build* and *install* parallel
apr/apr-util?  Bonus question: Can you use httpd with an installed
apr/apr-util?  If not, what do we need to fix?

cd apr
./buildconf && ./configure --prefix=$HOME/aprinst
make && make install
cd ../apr-util
./buildconf && ./configure --prefix=$HOME/aprinst --with-apr=../apr
make && make install

do we need the --with-apr=../apr anymore? is it possible to point to an installed version of apr? more importantly, does this work if apr and apr-util are in directories named something other than 'apr' and 'apr-util'. last time it broke when we had apr-0.9.1 and apr-util-0.9.1.

-garrett