Hi,

I'd just like to mention that we already have a fair amount of tooling
around jira,
so switching to another issue tracker would require some additional
development effort:
- automatized pull-request issue linkage
- merge script
- various release scripts
- cherry-pick tooling for patch releases
- changelog generator

We'd also need to maintain the jira links for the existing tickets,
which could cause some confusion.