Hi,

Can we discuss whether we change the platform of a single point
of truth for developer activity to GitHub from JIRA? Can we
follow "The Apache Way" with GitHub? What pros/cons do we
have by changing the platform to GitHub from JIRA? Should we
keep using JIRA for the platform?

Any thoughts?

kou

In <CAFhtnRwsqe-zJYV-nRKa+jKbRacoke4tPbe1_w=4mp0bjng...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: Requirements on JIRA usage in Apache Arrow" on Sat, 27 Feb 2021 15:48:04
-0500,