Again, I am not disputing that more features will make it in given Dave's
argument.  In fact, I'm not really that keen on using the fixed cost of release
mgmt. for the reason of the move as well.   Heck, I'm not even sure a 6 month
cycle would fix any of the issues that have already been outlined but it'd be
nice to try.  However, I do know a couple of things:

1. We all want CS releases to be of certain quality.  It needs to work and
upgrades need to work.
2. ACS still relies too heavily on manual testing and most of it unfortunately
comes from 1 company.  We cannot be dependent on another company's schedule to
ensure ACS has gone through enough proper testing to achieve (1).
3. Most importantly, the extra 2 months will give QA more time, give features
more time to settle in, and more automated tests to be written for existing
features as well.  I agree with Dave that more feature will come in.  So what?
If they are not of good enough quality, we don't release it as part of the ACS
release.  However, that extra 2 month will give earlier written features more
time to be potentially tested and used by people so that we fix the most
egregious bugs before we ship it.  It will also better accommodate people's
schedule so they can fix bugs for their features.

Personally, so far, I feel 4 months seems a bit rushed.

Will