Let me attempt to summarize this thread, if I missed any glaring points feel
free to bring them up

4 months:
Proponents (9): Chip, Alex, David, Noah, Hugo, Joe,  Sebastian, Prasanna, Rohit
Reasoning:
*       We have not given proper shot to 4 month cycle, this was just the first
time. Level of automation has increased between 4.0 to 4.1 which lays
groundwork for better automation
*       Longer feature cycle will mean more features and bigger and more
complex release
*       Faster feedback loop to respond and address problems and shorter wait
time for feature delivery

6 months:
Proponents (12): Will, Animesh, Edison, Frank, Min, Ilya, Kelven, Edison,
Sudha, Radhika, Nitin, Mice
Reasoning:
*       ACS currently has heavy reliance  on manual testing and majority of QA
comes from 1 company. Shorter release cycle puts more dependence on  timely
availability of QA to keep up to quality goals
*       ACS release is expected to be of good quality and support upgrades.
Longer QA cycle will mean more soak time and better quality.
*       Less overhead on release fixed cost work (release notes, generating
release artifacts)
*       Longer cycles also provides more flexibility in schedule for
individuals in defect fixing

I still see there is difference of opinion and not a clear consensus with 12
out of 21 ( approx. 60%) preferring 6 months.  But going by the argument of not
having given proper shot to 4 month cycle I will say we can keep 4.2 as a 4
month cycle and pull in all effort to make it successful.  If it turns out that
we can work with 4 month schedule that's well and good otherwise we can bring
this topic again based on the results of running 4 month cycle.

If there is no objection I will proceed with creating 4.2 release page,
dashboards etc. on Monday

Thanks
Animesh