From: Animesh Chaturvedi [mailto:animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:33 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: cloudstack-...@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] ACS Release 4 month v/s 6 month

[Animesh>] If feature testing could mostly be completed in feature branch that
would be ideal. However given our limited automation,  manual QA testing on
feature branch is logistically challenging when a QA person is testing multiple
features. Sudha/ folks doing primarily QA function can you provide your
feedback?