I don't think we are proposing an apachecon but rather an apache conference.
Call it what you will.

I agree.  I want 2 rooms with 6x50 min speeches each on 12 different topics
plus a keynote and endnote for all plus a lunch break.  I would even consider
selling two tracks for sponsor speeches.  And yes it would be made sure not to
be a sales pitch.

We sell a dozen tables for vendors and voila.

A speaker dinner and sponsor party the night before.

I am slammed right now but I have some ideas for venues for the space that i
can talk to about donating the use to keep costs low but still be nice.
Regards,
KAM