On 12/12/2017 8:26 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
Unclear what distinction you're making here. Apachecon is of course short
for "apache conference". The brand has a following.
The distinction is I am looking at something smaller like a BarCamp level event not an AC level event.

I would like to see us do something like this. However I'm very skeptical
of your "sell a dozen tables for vendors" like that's trivial. Certainly i
would love to see it be that easy but we've been trying this for *years*
and it gets harder every year.
Excellent.  I will do some research and get back to you.

As for vendor's.  I think the barcamp expenses are lower so I'm thinking table with a table cloth, two chairs w/power & internet possibly.  I think you might be thinking more like a booth.  See above about barcamp vs apachecon and perhaps that's the difference in why I don't think it's a hard lift?

Regards,
KAM