This was part of my hesitation in doing this.
PhoneGap.com gets >20 submissions a week, and someone has to look at them,
validate them. Here [1] is a link to page 30 of the android apps, and there
are 24 apps per page.

We also have to consider appropriateness of the app, is it adult? mature?
We cannot display every app submitted.
I agree with automating the display of apps, we don't want to have to do
this.

[1] http://phonegap.com/app/android/page30/

My team is hiring!
@purplecabbage