Hi David
On 19/02/12 00:42, David Bosschaert wrote:
Hi all,

I was recently running the CXF-DOSGi 1.3 release through the OSGi TCK
to make sure it's still compliant with the spec.
It turned out that the changes made between 1.2 and 1.3 cause a number
of TCK failures, so I've been looking at fixing them.
Here's a quick summary.
* the single-bundle distro (which is used with the TCK) now includes
the org.osgi.enterprise-4.2.0.jar. This is fine, but it didn't
export/import the types defined in there which meant that these types
existed twice in the VM, once inside the single bundle distro and once
outside. This caused issues with ConfigAdmin and some event types
since communication with the outside world wasn't possible with these
types any more.
I fixed this for the single-bundle distro (it doesn't apply to the
multi-bundle distro).
* ExportReferenceImpl, which is really a wrapper,  was used in a Map
but missing hashCode and equals(). I added these.
* There were some issues around close() calls not completely properly
behaving, I fixed those
* RemoteServiceAdminCore was putting objects of the wrong type in the
collection returned by exportService()

Some more changes may be needed in order to fully pass the TCK, but
I've committed the above in r1290914.

Cool, guess you are thinking about 1.3.1 already :-)
Cheers, Sergey

Cheers,

David