Hi David
On 20/03/12 08:00, David Bosschaert wrote:
I just got confirmation that the current trunk of the CXF-DOSGi passes
the TCK again.

Great news, thanks for the support from your side,

It would be *really* good if we could release this
version so that the Remote Services and RSA RI in the OSGi systems is
a released version of CXF-DOSGi rather than a snapshot. Sergey, could
I maybe ask you to do a release again?

I'm planning to do a 1.3.1 release in the June/July time frame, few JIRAs have been opened against 1.3 so I'll try to address some of them too before cutting a new release.

Here's a summary of the fixes:
* Fixed exports from Single Bundle Distro
* Fixed deadlock
* Fixed cleanup
* Fixed ExportReferenceImpl.equals() and hashCode()
* Fixed RemoteServiceAdminCore.exportService()

As these issues are all exposed by the OSGi TCK I didn't write any
additional tests for them in the CXF-DOSGi codebase.
As an aside. Note that it is possible for Apache committers to run the
OSGi TCK. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll dig up the
details.

Is that info in the public domain ? If yes then may be you can add this info to the DOSGi wiki ?

Thanks, Sergey

Cheers,

David