Just a little update on this.
I made some more changes and at this point in time we're getting
close. For me the OSGi Remote Services and Remote Service Admin TCKs
are 100% passing but other people did report a failure that we have to
investigate a little further.

I'll chime in again when everything is good, as we could do a release
at that point.

Cheers,

David