Hi,

No objection from me either. Apart from OSGi, could we make sure that
all the gaps are recorded in JIRA?

 * Test failures in cxf-rt-mp-client -
 * Test failures in
cxf-systests-transports-undertow,cxf-systests-jaxws (websocket
related) - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8717
 * org.apache.cxf.jms.testsuite.testcases.SoapJmsSpecTest.testGzip is
failing in the jms transport systests - JIRA?
 * ./systests/container-integration/grizzly skipped -
 * jaxrs systests skipped - JIRA?
 * systests/wsdl_maven/codegen skipped - JIRA?
 * maven-plugins/wadl2java-plugin - JIRA?
 * maven-plugins/java2swagger-plugin - JIRA?

Colm.