Hey Andriy,

Sounds like a workable plan.  If 4.0.0 is still ongoing once TomEE 9 is
released, I'd help there before moving onto any potential 4.1 work.  I'd expect
TomEE 10 work to go far into next year, so there's no immediate time pressure
-- just trying to get a feel for how it might all come together.

Yeah, the dependencies are the hardest part.  We still bytecode transform about
5 or 6 of them in TomEE 9.  That would definitely be one of the ways I could
help once I'm freed up after TomEE 9.

-David