Hey Colm,

All skipped projects are listed here [1], the test cases (for now) don't have
JIRAs
but will be fixed at some point (hopefully - very soon), I am not sure we need
separate
tickets for that since we don't silence/ignore them. Thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8724

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko