I already created a branch for the pre-removal and merged this osgi removal
change to the main branch .
For these test failures and skipped modules, I'll have a look and fill a
JIRA for them after I resolve the
grizzly jakarta upgrade : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8716.

@Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com> Do you remember why we skipped the
maven-plugins/wadl2java-plugin and systests/wsdl_maven/codegen ?
I remembered we analyzed this before , but I can't find the discussion log.