Hi Ariel,

> It's 1:00 AM here in Argentina, so... if I got it right, it's not
> *PropertyValue* seq. but a *NamedValue* seq.

might easily be, this was just from my memory reading the mail (I didn't
implement it, and was on vacation that time, so I kind of bypassed me).

> If I understood well, the selection change listener gets notified *only*
> when the selection on the SvTreeListBox changes, not when it changes on
> the OApplicationIconControl: that is, if I select an icon choice control
> (say "Tables") and then I select another one (say "Forms"), I do not get
> notified unless a table was selected and now I select a form. (hope that
> was clear :-(  )

If that's really the case, then please re-open the issue, or writer
another one. This should definitely be fixed before 2.4, in this form I
consider it ... only slightly useful.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -