Hi Frank,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
If I understood well, the selection change listener gets notified *only* when the selection on the SvTreeListBox changes, not when it changes on the OApplicationIconControl: that is, if I select an icon choice control (say "Tables") and then I select another one (say "Forms"), I do not get notified unless a table was selected and now I select a form.

If that's really the case, then please re-open the issue, or writer
another one. This should definitely be fixed before 2.4, in this form I
consider it ... only slightly useful.

Done, I reopened it.

I tested this on

*Windows with http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/developer/SRC680_m231/OOo-Dev_SRC680_m231_Win32Intel_install_en-US.exe

*Linux with ftp://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/680/SRC680_m231/Build-1/OOo_SRC680_m231_LinuxX86_install_es_rpm.tar.gz

so some side thoughts concerning the qa message you cited: I had to install the Win version because I was not sure if the Linux build is an "official" one (==done by Sun's engineers), as the intro bitmap has no Sun logo and the About dlg says "Producto creado por ... basado en OOo" (==Product build by ... based on OOo). I could only find (after lot of search) the official Windows build, but no official Linux build, just the one mentioned.

A mystery to me why there are no official builds for every main platform, and why they are hard to find, when it will be logical to get them from some link in http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html where you are guided to get "Snapshot Builds and Release Candidates" :-(

Bye
Ariel

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.arielconstenlahaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.