Moin Ocke,

> XClob is not well tested in OOo. Which type does your column have? May
> be getCharacterStream works as well. Please submit an issue for the
> XClob. Thank you.

The column type is long varchar. Using the the test programs - a JavaApp
and a OOoClientApp - mentioned in the last mail for testing with a MySQL
database the problem, also occurred. I'm wondering how OOo Base actually
reads/writes long varchar columns on a MySQL database? Not via XClob?

I have created Issue 90114 for the XClob and hope everything is filled
in correct.

Best regards,
Micha