Hi Piotr,

if you compare what others are doing, you'l see that "AngularJS" is now
"Angular", and "React" is only that although you use JS and JSX...and is
the same for others.

For me the marketing of the name needs to be simple as that only "Royale".

You should don't mind "Royale" word is out there in many things. The same
applies for "Angular" or "React", but we all know what those words means in
our tech world ;)

Thanks

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>