For the OpenEJB, I do not see that it is possible to have only ejb lite
function
For those spec jars, if they are there, I think that they should be required
by other components. Like Jaxws, some classes are refered by OpenEJB.
BTW, we might search the dependencies.xml for the jar dependency, e.g. mina
is referenced by sshd.

--
Ivan