Hi,

Thanks Rick/Ivan/Jarek much for the comments so far.  I agree with
most of the comments.  I think these are what we agreed on -

1. keep extra spec jars instead of spending time to sort them out.
2. mina, yoko are needed.
3. pluto/portal are needed.
4. openejb: going to be hard to break down to ejb-lite.  don't worry
about it for now.
5. ops4j, pax-loggin-api, pax-url-mvn, pax-url-wrap: not causing any
issue to have them in, leave them in for now.
6. javaee management/deployment are needed.
7. web services related are ok to remove.

 thus I think we need to decide the following:

1. whether we keep jaspi and javamail in web profile assembly?  I
personally would say no, but open to opinions.

2. tranql: i cannot think of a reason why these resource adapters are
needed for web profile... I can see geronimo-connector are needed but
not the RAs.   Maybe people who knows more about tranql could comment
on this?

Anything else I missed on this topic?

Thanks

Lin