Ok, thanks, I'll take your recommendation and keep both. :)

I just removed the webservices-common and webservices-builder.

We still need geronimo-webservices module since it is used by
geronimo-tomcat whenever user requests to retrieve to see the wsdl via
http and the work is delegated to the geronimo-webservices.

So in additional to the base web profile, I think we added the
following support:

javamail
connector
javaee management/deployment