--On Saturday, January 25, 2003 9:43 PM +0100 Harrie Hazewinkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

3)Why for instance, could this not stay as a seperate module??
The case that can be made for folding it in is that there is no community currently around mod_pop3. If people were to step up and be responsible for it outside of the main tree, then I don't think there'd be a desire to merge it in.

For the record, I'm personally ambivalent towards merging it in. I don't really care one way or another, and probably wouldn't spend much time on it (if at all). -- justin